EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics PR System One

General Discussion on whatever topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

User avatar

lordvader
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:37 am
Location: WA

EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics PR System One

Can this be downloaded somewhere on the cyberspace?

EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics PR System I Machines

I tin't believe they don't provide this with the machines.

Thanks!

Machine: ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset
Mask: Fisher & Paykel Zest Q


Janknitz
Posts: 7859
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 one:05 pm

Re: EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics PR System One

Mail service past Janknitz » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:11 pm

It can be purchased, sure would be overnice if you could purchase it and download it, simply and so far that's not an selection. Cpap.com has the best toll I've seen at $99.


Invitee

Re: EncoreViewer ii.0 Software for Respironics PR System 1

Post by Invitee » Tue Jul xx, 2010 6:20 pm

lordvader wrote:I can't believe they don't provide this with the machines.

Cheers!

I agree some of us don't have the extra greenbacks to pay for software that should be provided with the machine.


User avatar

6PtStar
Posts: 2659
Joined: Monday Jun 18, 2007 ane:58 pm
Location: Texas, Is there any other identify?

Re: EncoreViewer two.0 Software for Respironics PR System 1

Post by 6PtStar » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Why would they provide the software? They reallyu don't want us to even take it!!!!!!!! I took a long time to even get Respirionics to admit that they would even weite it so we could buy information technology. Many Dr's and DME's will tell you you should not take it because you are non smart plenty to sympathize what information technology says.

Jerry

Life's journey is not to go far at the grave safely in a well preserved body, merely rather to slip in sideways, totally worn out, shouting: "Wow what a ride!"
I still play Cowboys and Bad Guys but now I utilise real bullets. CAS


User avatar

GumbyCT
Posts: 5741
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:22 pm
Location: CT
Contact:

Re: EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics PR System I

Mail by GumbyCT » Midweek Jul 21, 2010 7:00 am

6PtStar wrote:Why would they provide the software?

Considering w/o the software and reader the therapy is INcomplete.

"I Have a DREAM - that one day ALL cpap manufacturers volition supply software with the machine and a special card reader will no longer be necessary - I take Dream". Gumby

BeganCPAP31Jan2007;AHI<0.5
I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I call back that I can't remember
;)
If this isn't rocket science why are at that place and so many spaceshots?
Be your ain healthcare advocate!


User avatar

cpap'er
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:33 am
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: EncoreViewer two.0 Software for Respironics PR System Ane

Mail service by cpap'er » Sunday Jul 25, 2010 x:06 am

I finally got my hands on the Encore Pro software and thought i had it made...
I installed it in my computer everything was great untill i used my SD card reader to become my information from my menu to the plan. The Encore software did non show there was an sd reader attached to my figurer. After trying everything and searching the internet i find out that Resironics makes information technology so that you must use their SD card reader but. If your non using their special model of an SD card reader at a rediculously inflated price for an SD bill of fare reader... you lot have no adventure of ever reading your Machines SD carte du jour data. The software doesnt even have the ability to admission the data from the computer hard drive if you could copy information technology from your SD Card to the computer.

I admittedly hate any visitor who thinks they have to control all aspects of their products so things cant be accessed without going through others.

The software is useless without the Resironics card reader

Im an advanced user of annihilation i ain and i dont like beingness held dorsum from the full potential of the things i buy because manufactures feel they have to have to protect their empire by forcing y'all to deal with a so chosen trained professional who will charge you lot for additional assistance with things anyone with a brain can figure out on their ain.

The corporate squealer headed companies need to exist brought downwardly to globe...


User avatar

LoQ
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun April 06, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: America

Re: EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics PR System I

Postal service past LoQ » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:59 pm

cpap'er wrote:The corporate sus scrofa headed companies need to be brought down to earth...

If everybody who had a choice would turn down to buy a new respironics motorcar, Philips would pretty quickly outset wanting to know why. And it might be a huge lesson to ResMed, F&P, etc.

Maybe we should all boycott (new) Respironics machines. I would as well say masks, but I know that nosotros need as many choices of masks as possible. Some people couldn't become good therapy without some particular Respironics mask. Merely about of the basic machines take quite a number of equals by other manufacturers. Boycotting machines would be pretty like shooting fish in a barrel.


ClayL
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:45 am
Location: Palisade, CO now, was Full time in a motor home for 12 years- Anywhere USA

Re: EncoreViewer two.0 Software for Respironics PR System Ane

Post past ClayL » Sunday Jul 25, 2010 two:37 pm

cpap'er wrote:I finally got my hands on the Encore Pro software and thought i had information technology made...
I installed it in my computer everything was cracking untill i used my SD card reader to become my data from my bill of fare to the program. The Encore software did not show at that place was an sd reader attached to my reckoner. After trying everything and searching the net i detect out that Resironics makes it and so that you must use their SD card reader only. If your not using their special model of an SD card reader at a rediculously inflated price for an SD carte reader... you have no chance of always reading your Machines SD card data. The software doesnt even have the power to access the data from the estimator hard drive if you could copy it from your SD Card to the computer.

I absolutely hate any company who thinks they have to control all aspects of their products so things cant exist accessed without going through others.

The software is useless without the Resironics card reader

Im an advanced user of annihilation i own and i dont similar being held back from the full potential of the things i buy because manufactures feel they have to have to protect their empire past forcing you to bargain with a and so called trained professional person who volition charge you for additional aid with things anyone with a brain can figure out on their own.

The corporate pig headed companies need to be brought down to earth...

I bought my card reader online three years or so agone - about $35 equally I recall. If you lot Google "DT3500" you should find several sources.

Respironics DreamStation
Force per unit area = xi.5 min 14.five max
C-Flex = ane

Dreamwear FF


User avatar

Thou.D.Hosehead
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:16 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics PR Organization 1

Post by M.D.Hosehead » Dominicus Jul 25, 2010 2:39 pm

I don't understand. I use the same machine (organization 1 motorcar bipap) and the aforementioned EV ii.0 software. I put the System Ane SD carte du jour into a generic card reader connected through a generic USB cable and generic powered USB hub. It'south not the greatest software, but I haven't needed special equipment to use information technology.


User avatar

Goofproof
Posts: 16087
Joined: Mon December 05, 2005 3:16 pm
Location: Central Indiana, The states

Re: EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics PR System One

Post by Goofproof » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:07 pm

M.D.Hosehead wrote:I don't understand. I utilize the same machine (organization i auto bipap) and the same EV 2.0 software. I put the Arrangement One SD card into a generic card reader connected through a generic USB cable and generic powered USB hub. It's not the greatest software, but I haven't needed special equipment to utilize it.

I don't think a special reader would be needed for the SD card either, non many people are complaining nearly it. Probably a gear up problem past the user. Jim


User avatar

cpap'er
Posts: xx
Joined: Lord's day Jul 25, 2010 7:33 am
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics PR Arrangement One

Post by cpap'er » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Im using Repironics Encore Pro 1.8 non the Encore viewer.....not that im claiming to know it all but I'm a estimator tech and i have been all over this software and cant make a generic reader piece of work...at that place is a setting that allows you to ready if your reading the card from a Serial Carte Reader, USB Card Reader or Internal Card Reader and allows you to choose the com ports...I have tried all options including ii different Bill of fare readers that both work outside of the software...I then discovered that there was a divide program on the deejay to install Card Reader drivers...when i ran that software at that place were only 2 choices of card readers one was the Respironics Infineer DT3500 Card reader and the Respironics DT4500 PCMCIA Smart Card Reader for those who require the reading of a smart card.

I researched on the net and found that others had the aforementioned issue and as ClayL mentioned in a higher place the only SD bill of fare reader that will work is the DT3500 because the program is specifically set up to only recognise that specific SD reader.

If someone is willing to provide the disks ISO that works with a generic SD carte du jour reader that would exist awesome... PS if you lot take it you can send me a private message...lol


jules
Posts: 3297
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:51 pm

Re: EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics PR System 1

Post past jules » Lord's day Jul 25, 2010 5:01 pm

cpap'er

practice you have the PR1 motorcar?


User avatar

M.D.Hosehead
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:xvi pm
Location: Kansas

Re: EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics PR System One

Post by Chiliad.D.Hosehead » Lord's day Jul 25, 2010 five:13 pm

My error. I didn't read your postal service carefully and assumed from the title of the thread that you had EV 2.0.

About of the opinions here are that Enc. Pro is cr*p. But isn't that what docs and DME'south apply to treat patients? Deplorable state of affairs IMHO.

EV 2.0 is also limited. It shows running totals, trends and averages, but but the past 7 days of individual records. And you can't make whatsoever changes to the motorcar'southward settings. Of form, you lot tin practice that in the clinicians' menus. I just resent paying good coin for crippled software.


Thunder Road
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Aug sixteen, 2008 four:22 pm

Re: EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics PR Organisation One

Mail by Thunder Road » Sun Jul 25, 2010 v:22 pm

If y'all have the Organisation Ane then you need Encore Pro 2.0 or higher. If you accept Windows 7 or a 64 bit combuter you volition need Encore Pro version 2.three. Encore Pro version 1.eight is not compatible with the Organization One series.

_________________

Machine Mask
Additional Comments: HumidX Plus HME and My AirMini mobile app

User avatar

cpap'er
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:33 am
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for Respironics PR System One

Post by cpap'er » Sun Jul 25, 2010 five:38 pm

To answer Jules...I take the Resironics PR System One the auto machine with the c-flex how do ya know if its a PR1 or not?

And so which version of the viewer or pro works with my pr system ane and a generic carte reader...thats the ane i need...
I dont have Windows Vista or 7 to worry nearly i stick with expert ol Windows XP...lol